We feel the reputation and history of our shop backs up our claims of quality and integrity. Beginning in 1975, building street rods and custom paintwork, Rod quickly established a reputation for himself by consistently performing quality work. At the time he was the only employee in a 1000 sq ft building in his back yard,
Soon, by the request of his existing customer base, he found himself involved in collision repairs. By 1977 his reputation for quality collision repairs overshadowed the demand for custom work.
By 1986 Rod’s had evolved into a premier collision repair center operating from a 24,000 sq ft facility. We now employ a team of 31 and are still family owned and operated.